FinOps is a global approach aimed at improving the management of IT investments by optimizing expenses related to cloud services.
At Sokube, our certified experts will help you find the right compromise between the expenses related to cloud services on the one hand, and the IT performance and innovation sought in business terms, on the other. They will also help you modernize your applications to become cloud-native, thereby lowering the costs of using them.
Through personalized training or support missions, our consultants will establish a corporate culture around the FinOps approach to enable you to save money, generate business value, without penalizing the operational teams in their work. .
SoKube is certified “FinOps Certified Service Provider” (FCSP) of the FinOps Foundation
As an active member, we are committed to optimizing cloud service spend and follow the recommendations of the FinOps Foundation to implement effective practices to plan, measure, optimize and manage such spend.
We have the knowledge and experience to help you control your cloud spend and improve your IT performance. By choosing Sokube, you benefit from our expertise to optimize your cloud expenses.
• What is FinOps and how can it help my business optimize its cloud services spend?
• How to set up a FinOps corporate culture?
• How to establish a budgeting and reporting process?
• What are FinOps best practices for optimizing cloud service costs?
• How do I set up security and compliance controls for my data and applications in the cloud?
• How to build a FinOps team?
• How to develop migration plans to facilitate the transition to cloud services?
• What impacts does FinOps have on my Application?
• How to deploy my application to optimize my costs?
• How do you train and support employees to effectively manage the costs and risks associated with cloud services?
Our Sokube experts will help you answer your questions and support you in your projects to best apply the principles of the FinOps approach according to your needs and your maturity.